Search This Blog

LIL BOOSIE REVEALS HE HAS CANCER

Lil Boosie asked for prayers from fans today, Nov. 25, with a message that also revealed his cancer diagnosis.
Badazz posted the news on Instagram, according to TMZ, with a caption that has since been deleted:
“I need all my fans to pray for me. Doctor just told me I have cancer on my kidneys. Prayer is powerful. That’s why I’m letting the world know. Pray fa Boosie.”
The site reports that the caption was deleted because Boosie’s team was unhappy with the public revelation. The photo remains on IG and fans are still offering prayers there:

Instagram
This isn't the first time Boosie’s dealt with a serious health condition. As TMZ reports, he’s been living with diabetes for years.Last year, Badazz made headlines when he was released from prisonafter five years in the system on a drug charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

ShareThis