Search This Blog

DJ Khaled - Holy Key Feat. Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean & Betty Wright (Prod. By Cool And Dre) [New Song]


DJ Khaled calls on Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean & Betty Wright for his latest "Major Key" leak "Holy Key."






DJ Khaled’s is getting ready to release his highly anticipated new album next Friday, July 29 called Major Key. Laced with “14 anthems,” the follow up to I Changed A Lot will feature a star-studded lineup consisting of Jay Z, Future, J Cole, Drake,Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, Meek MillChris BrownBig Sean, and plenty more.
Having already heard singles like “For Free” with Drake & “I Got The Keys” with Hov & Future, the We The Best mogul decided to share a third leak for us on tonight's episode of his Beats 1 Radio show called “Holy Key” featuring non-other than Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean & Betty Wright.

Take a listen to the Cool & Dre-produced collab and let us know what you think.
Quotable Lyrics:
I destroy and divorce what you eating, don't you hire me
Tape recording my voices and tweak it, let's play hide and seek
Wall distortion and forfeit this evening, you should try at least
I'm restoring the portrait of feasting, nigga, high on beast
I don't like to sleep, I'm up like coyote, I might OD
Hair like ODB, I'm off a higher need
Khaled is valid, I been looking for inspiration
But when you the holy key, you the only one in the matrix
- K Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

ShareThis