Search This Blog

DJ Khaled proposes to Nicki Minaj on air: 'I like you, I want you, I want you to be mine'

 

 

 

Rapper DJ Khaled proposed to Nicki Minaj on MTV News.
The rapper asked for his labelmate's hand in marriage while appearing on MTV News.
 
Are wedding bells in the future for Nicki Minaj?
The rainbow-haired vixen, 30, received a stirring proposal from the "All I Do Is Win" rapper during a segment for MTV News.

Khaled seemed serious about popping the question, even presenting a 10-karat, radiant-cut diamond ring from Manhattan's Rafaello & Co., worth about $500,000.
"Nicki Minaj, I'm at MTV," the rapper began. "I love you. I like you. I want you to be mine."

'We got the same symptoms, we both suffer from success,' Khaled said.'You out there touring, you're out there hustling, you're out there making music and you're out there winning. And I understand.'MTV 'We got the same symptoms, we both suffer from success,' Khaled said.'You out there touring, you're out there hustling, you're out there making music and you're out there winning. And I understand.'
 
"I'm here at MTV because it's a worldwide network," he continued. "Only reason I'm not telling you this face to face is because I understand that you're busy. I'm gonna be honest with you, I want to marry you."

"We got the same symptoms, we both suffer from success," he added. "You out there touring, you're out there hustling, you're out there making music and you're out there winning. And I understand."
  "That's why I feel you need a man like me in your life that's gonna take care of you and respect you," he said. "If you have to take your time and think about it, I understand. But I know I have to be here today to let you know how serious I am and how serious this is to me. I want to let your fans know, my fans know, my family, your family, that I want to marry you."

Minaj wasn't there to witness the event, and there's no word from her camp on whether she'll accept the proposal. But the singer did retweet a link to the video, so there might be hope for a Minaj-Khaled union yet.
 

Get More: DJ Khaled, Music News

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

ShareThis