Search This Blog

Chris Brown admits to dating two girls at the same time: Could it have been a Rihanna and Karrueche Tran overlap?


The singer hints to in a radio interview that he may have been that way but says he is at a ‘point of being faithful.’


 HChris Brown hints he might have been seeing both Rihanna and Karrueche Tran at the same time.
Chris Brown hints he might have been seeing both Rihanna and Karrueche Tran at the same time.
Chris Brown admits to dating in deuces.
In a radio interview with Power 105.1, the R&B singer hinted he was talking to two girls at the same time, could it have been his ex Karrueche Tran and current on-again girlfriend Rihanna?

"I'm getting there," he said. "I already had two girls at one point. It was honest. I'm at that point of being faithful."
He goes on to admit that all that is behind him and he would never want to do anything to risk losing RiRi again

Chris Brown and Rihanna together, but was he stepping out with another?

"I keep my thing in my pants, I'm a respectable dude. I think the risk of losing whatever it is, is worse," he said about Rihanna, who he first split with after domestically abusing her on the eve of the 2009 Grammy Awards.

The "Fine China" singer goes on to share how it felt to see Rihanna out with other guys she dated while they were apart.

"Of course it bothered me. We came clean and lay it out on the table, say it as it. Come clean," he said about the 'Diamonds" singer who was romantically linked to fellow rappers Drake and Meek Mill along with baseball player Matt Kemp.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

ShareThis